aspireDM were appointed as Development Manager by TfL in January 2019, to negotiate the Agreement to Lease and Lease & Construction Works Agreement.
We worked closely with asset management colleagues at TfL and alongside Savills to conclude rigorous competitive bidding rounds before selecting Galliard Group and leading the negotiations to conclude the terms and agreements in November 2019.
aspireDM were retained to manage the handover of the over station and around station areas being constructed by Crossrail’s contractor Laing O’Rourke. These works were completed on the 11th February allowing the transaction to complete and Galliard to take possession of the development and surrounding streets to erect their crane on programme.
aspireDM Services Summary:
- Construction of Residential block above new Elizabeth Line station entrance.
- Acoustic dampers installed to minimise vibrations from transport below.
- Over-station development rights were sold to Galliard Homes after competitive tender process
- The rights were sold with the benefit of planning approval – subsequently built out by Galliard Homes as sold
- TfL retaining freehold interest in the site
- TCRW SOHO is a landmark residential-led regeneration project which fronts onto Oxford Street, at the top of the historic thoroughfare Dean Street, offering exceptionally luxurious homes right in the heart of the West End with the new Crossrail Interchange directly below.