Our contact details
Name: aspireDM & aspireCP (Aspire Development Management Ltd Co No. 06253619 and AspireCP LLP OC418271).
Address: Holden House, 57 Rathbone Place, London, W1T 1JU
Phone Number:+ 44 207 299 4437
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
You have requested to download one of our Sector or Service Brochures
- You have asked for further information
- You have contacted one of our team directly on a specific topic.
- We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources :
- By way of CC’d emails
- We use the information that you have given us in order to respond to your enquiries directly and promptly.
We do not share this information with organisations or individuals.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting info@aspireDM.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
Your information is securely stored.
We keep email, identity and telephone data for period of 2 years. We will then dispose your information by secure means. Or will contact you to request a new consent.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at shaslam@aspirDM.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at info@aspireDM.com cc’ing sconnelly@aspireDM.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk